Wednesday, December 20, 2006




Theses are a few pics from the Spies like us night on Saturday. It was absolutely hilarious and if you want to see more then feel free to go peek in my bebo account.
Yes im back in Falkirk and straight back serving God in my home church as soon as i got back. It made me still feel a part of it all as sometimes being away is hard. I miss home but not enought to want to come back yet. My time in Abernethy has been awesome with both highs and lows but growth through it all. Im looking forward to what the new year as to offer. Im planning on practising my rolling as i want to get my stars in kayacking. My ain with God is to focus on developing my walk with Him (tho this is something we shoudl all be doing all the time annyway) btu i want to focus on understanding my self image and change it to be gods image i see. I want to understand my purpose in this life and where God wants me to be and what His thoughts are regarding me.

No comments: