Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Lecht

I went to the Lecht snowboarding today and almost froze! I sit here after having been in a boiling hot bath (which i made tepid quickly because of my body temp) with an icicle still hanging from my nose! I need my own boots tho! Centre ones aint up to much but definately better than nothing! Its completely different from boarding in Les Gets but worth doing.

Thanks so Stevie boy for providing me with sallopets! Now i have to go shopping!

Time out's new programme is running well and the kids have a great time and even better.....they hear the word of God.

Been feeling a bit chunkey so decided to stop eating sweets and exercise more! Well thats the plan but whether it happens is a different thing! You guys keep nudging me on to eat better and exercise as it seems really easy to just live off junk here.

What else do i have to tell you guys....

OOOOH! AND.....IM GOING TO HOLLAND!!!! Im going to visit my little Dutch princess around Easter time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I'm about to loose controle and I think I like it!Ben zo opgewonden, ik kan het niet verbergen. Ik verlies de controle en ik denk dat ik het leuk vind.
You know translating songs into dutch is so wrong. It completely ruins the song. I'll stick to the orginal! I'm so excited...
Little dutch prinsess greets the royal daughter of the kingdom of heaven