Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dreams

I had a bit of a disturbing dream last night. One of those ones that still creeps into your skin through the day. thankfully i can just chill today and wait for the sun to come out.
the Source was amazing last night! Truly fantastic! the children were in the zone man! heehee! The team were gelled too and it makes me realize just how much im going to miss being a part of it all. i learn tonnes of stuff for my own daily walk from the source work pages and i love seeing the children understand and remember things the following week. I love watching them worship and praise and put their own actions to proper worship songs. They are all just so cool!
Tonight is Refuel and the Rock! WOOP WOOP!!! Refuel is funny as the boys are hilarious! I love the banter that comes along with this age. Kinda nervous about tonight. dont know why but im expecting something big to happen i guess.

No comments: