Saturday, June 10, 2006

12th August 2006

The date has arrived and i leave on the 12th of August! WOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone wishing to spend time with me before i go had better hurry up and arrange a date as time is running out fast!
Working at the nursery kills time and gets me money to save before i go but i have no real enjoyment like i used to. I enjoy seeing my kids who i had in my room and i love playing with them but things seem to have changed considerably (regarding the staff) and the nursery just isnt like it used to be.
The source has been amazing and i will miss all the team and kiddies terribly. Its amazing watching the girls worshipping during the song time! I love playing the welcome games. Singing the 'yes- no' game with Nic is always hilarious! Spending Fridays in the church setting up for the source and leafleting is excellent fun too.
Work at Abernethy will be completely different. Its kinda scary but i know its gonna be great.

No comments: