Tuesday, November 07, 2006

words?

I cant find the words to express all that has been going on of late. Sometimes i underestimate the power of our God and He amazes me in the ways He uses those who love Him and are willing to be used. Time out is incredible. The opportunity to share the gospel with high school kids last week has blown my mind. The response was unreal. God was in the house and He opened hearts.Kayacking is my new love! I saved myself from rapids too! YAY ME! This weekend has been an incredible time of learning for me. It has made me realize how important our choices are and the power we have within each of us. We have the power of His Holy Sprirt and yet we still inderestimate all that God can and will do through us. We misunderstand how to deal with stuations by looking at them with eyes of the world rather than eyes of faith. God has amazed me! He always does. Thats why He is God.We disrespect our bodies constantly and its an absolute slap in the face at God. He gave us these temples and trusts us to look after them. He gave us a heart that needs guarding from all the filth of the world and yet we choose to watch corrupt tv, listen do idle chatter and blast music that damns His name. The challenges here are unlike anything i have ever experienced in my walk with God but it has made me go deeper with Him. I would have loved to have understood all this years ago so i didnt make all the wrong choices back then but unfortunately i cant turn back time. Sometimes i look at the future and think 'Lord, do you really want to use me in this way?' Im amazed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Toots your like a breath of fresh air ,keep it up , God is indeed good